- Dating and already confident that you want to spend the rest of your life next to your partner?
- Living together with someone you love; you are each other’s best friend and are bonding closer and closer as the days go by?
- Legally married to the love of your life but have never been married at the Altar of the Author of Love?
Then, the Marriage Celebration is for you.
Why should I get married at the Altar?
A marriage whose foundation is the Altar of God becomes a solid union. It is an unbreakable covenant between two people, in which God Himself is a witness.
This is your chance to exchange vows at the Altar of the Author of Love and have your relationship strengthened through His blessing. After all, the vows made with faith and fear at the Altar of God are what will keep your marriage going strong through the hardest days.
How to participate in the Marriage Celebration:
1. Bulletproof Marriage Course – all those who wish to take part in the Marriage Celebration would need to first attend and complete this seven-week course. The course will start on Tuesday, 22nd March 2022. Please see the website for more info: marriage-course.co.uk or email email@example.com
2. Civil Ceremony – If you are not yet legally married in a civil ceremony, please contact your local registry office to do so. Your civil marriage ceremony must be held before Saturday, 14th May 2022.
As soon as your date is confirmed, please inform our team by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Deadline for submission of civil marriage certificate: Tuesday, 24th May 2022.
This may be the opportunity that you have been longing for!