The Love Therapy is a free seminar focused on the success and health of your love life by promoting intelligent love to those who are single, dating, married or divorced. Intelligent love is our secret to a healthy, long-lasting relationship.
If we told you that loving someone doesn’t always involve the heart but the mind too, what would you think?
Many would think that this is unheard of, so how can you love someone by putting your mind first?
It is with our intelligence that we make the right choices, even when we don’t feel like it.
Everyone can participate, whether you are single, dating, married or divorced.
The Love Therapy Seminar is open to everyone who wants to learn about intelligent love.
Yes, you are free to bring anyone to our seminars.
The Love Therapy seminars are free, as we are a registered charity.
If, however, you would like to give a donation when you attend, feel free to do so, but this is not compulsory.
All our services are free.
Also takes place in the addresses below:
- Birmingham: The Christadelphian Hall, 128, Suffolk Street, Queensway, Birmingham B1 1LX
- Birmingham: 99 Lozells Road, Birmingham B19 2TR
- Cardiff: West Grove, off Newport Road Cardiff CF24 3AN
- Leeds: 12 Regent Street, Leeds LS2 7QA
- Luton: The Arndale Centre, 1st Floor,Luton Mall, George Street, Luton LU1 2LJ
- Manchester: 44 Oxford Street, Manchester Central, Manchester M1 5EJ
- Newcastle: 1 Thornton Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 4AT
Every Thursday at 8pm.